SKB’s new design is a 30" deep rotomolded shock rack which should be an instant success with all companies utilizing the deeper servers such as the new Dell and Compaq. Nobody else manufactures a rotationally molded shock rack that is 30" deep and that fits inside the center portion of the case.
This new case has all of the same great features as the 24" deep Roto Shock Series. Standard features include: (patent pending) compound hinged doors, black powder coated stainless steel latches, removable 4" casters, eight HM-245 elastomeric shock (load range of 40 to 150 lbs.) with provisions to add additional shocks for an extended payload range, gasketed doors and pressure relief valve.
- 10U Front and rear rack rails
- patent pending compound hinged doors
- threaded steel rails
- rear rails
- shock and water resistant
- gasketed doors
- pressure relief valve
- replaceable latches
- removable 4" casters standard
- stacks securely with the wheels on or off
- recessed latches
- adjustable elastomer shock absorbers
- provisions to add additional shocks
- roto molded for strength
Size (W × H × D)
Inside: 19.00 × 0.00 × 0.00 in.
Outside: 26.75 × 27.25 × 42.00 in.
79.85 lbs / 36.3 kg